Kcat Visits Miami

Last week, (December 14, 2007), Kcat went to our office to personally deliver the shirts my friends and co-workers ordered from her. Of course, she was with her Mom and some other family members. Meeting her was a joyful experience for me. It was like seeing my celebrity idol in the flesh. She is not a celebrity. She’s a real person, but BETTER THAN a celebrity! No exaggeration, but that was how I felt.

I was a bit teary-eyed when I interacted with her, not out of pity, but of complete admiration. She’s such an inspiration. In my life, there have been a lot of times when I felt I wasn’t having enough, of anything and everything. I am aware that this is not right, and no matter what positive things I tell myself, I revert to my old ways.

Then Kcat came into my life. In that short period of time that I watched her PROBE episode, it triggered something positive in me. It was just serendipity. Perhaps it’s our old man upstairs who brought her to me so I’d be able to realize that I could be a better person. Kcat was a flash of radiance and has started to bring me back to what I’m supposed to be.

Thanks, Kcat! Again, you only not show great courage, most of all you help change lives. The ripple effect of what you are doing is creating a lot of goodness in other people. I will forever be thankful that you have been part of my journey towards the light.

Kcat Visits MiamiSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: