Review: Miami Ink

My Love Nald and I are addicted to this show now, we're both loving it so much (I soooo like AMI JAMES!!!) that we want to have our tattoos done by them, LOL! MIAMI INK is a unique reality show on tattoos and whatnots set in South Beach, a district in Miami, Florida. What's so unique about it is it features real people getting their tattoos and sharing their stories on why they're having them. Most of those we've seen so far are people who've gotten their tattoos inspired by things, situations, or people they've encountered.

Get a sneak peak
here.

My Love Nald and I have been contemplating on getting our tattoos for several years already and I guess we'll see it come to life soon. Though we won't be able to have it done by the MIAMI INK Pro's, we'll settle with a local -- GENE TESTA who've earned his mark in the Philippine league of highly revered and not to mention sought-after tattoo artists. I'll definitely keep you guys posted when I get mine done!!!

Review: Miami InkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: