Review: Entourage

My love Nald introduced me to this TV series sometime 2006. I thought it was just an ordinary show that wouldn't catch my fancy. But I was wrong. After the first episode of season one, I got hooked.

ENTOURAGE is all about the lives of four male good friends - Vince (Adrian Grenier), Drama (Vince's brother portrayed by Kevin Dillon), Eric (Vince's best friend and manager portrayed by Kevin Connolly), and Turtle (Eric's best friend and the group's comedian portrayed by Ferrara) and their exploits as individuals and Hollywood celebs. It's just like a male version of the Sex and The City, with some twist.

Their lives intertwine with various characters such as Ari (Vince's agent portrayed by Jeremy Piven), Lloyd (Ari's assistant), and other eccentric characters sometimes typified by Hollywood artists and celebs through cameo roles.

As a woman, the show is not only entertaining, it is "educational", too. It presents how and what the male species truly are, their "raw" state - what they think and talk about, what they keep themselves busy with, how they live their lives.

Aside from this, a different perspective of the Hollywood arena is exposed in the series, which gives its viewers a realistic standpoint of the US movie industry.

Already in its fourth season, ENTOURAGE continues to amuse me with its characters' antics and fascinating plots.

I'd definitely continue to watch these boys!


Review: EntourageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: