Reflection: For A Change






From my April 27 Daily Kabbalah Tune Up:
"A great Kabbalist once said, "When you get busy worrying about the welfare of others, the Light gets busy worrying about you." ----- The Kabbalah Centre

Lately (up until now actually), I have been bothered by a lot of things on decisions I have made and what repercussions it may bring forward. I have been having sleepless nights, listless moments, and times when I just stay still for a long time - lost in my thoughts.

I'd say that I am at a stage in my life where, after years of bliss, I am facing one of my toughest challenges and this reminder presents me a new perspective - to worry about others instead.

Tough order, but may be worth a shot. I am not 100% sold to it yet, but possibly I should leave it all up to my old man upstairs. I know he has something better for me. Things happen for a reason.

Reflection: For A ChangeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: